VS-FRANCE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
VS-FRANCE

GALACTUS is Coming

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

Formats des tournois US cette année

3 participants
AuteurMessage
vincentjannin
Imperiex
vincentjannin

Team préférée : Avengers, Doom, X-Men, MK, TT, Exiles

Formats des tournois US cette année Empty
MessageSujet: Formats des tournois US cette année   Formats des tournois US cette année Icon_minitimeLun 22 Juil - 16:22

Ci-dessous les formats des tounois US de fin d'année : Baltimore et GenCon

Gen Con 2013 Mega-Weekend

Format:
Golden Age BYOTT
Date August 16
Time: 8 AM
Details: This year's event is a true Golden Age BYOTT (which means MEV is actually legal). BYOTT or "Bring Your Own Two-Team" means that every card in your deck must either mention one of your two teams in its game text, or in the affiliation bar. No generic cards allowed.

There is also a Ban list:
*UDE's Ban List
*Clarice Ferguson
*The New Brotherhood
*Spider-Man, Ultimates

Baltimore Mega-Weekend Tournament

Format:
Dual-Legend
Each deck must contain EXACTLY 12 cards that are or reference each legend, NO MORE, NO LESS, NO OVERLAPPING (ex. Bosom Buddies counts as either Cable or Deadpool, but not both)

FAQ
The reason for the limit on the number of Legend cards is so that decks like Spider-Clones, and Crisis Doom wouldn't over run the tournament, and allow for more creative things to be played.

Identity "Legends", such as Flash, CAN be used as your Legend in the Dual Legend format.

For Dual Legend, NO MORE THAN 4 of your "Legend" cards can be the same army card. This is to prevent Moloids-type things, and so people won't pick an army character as their "Legend".

Omnipotence banning is so that every deck isn't FORCED to play resource row hate cards, just to operate their deck. Having a card that shuts down "Legends" in a "Legend" format just seems like asking for trouble.

Banned Cards:
Post-UDE ban and errata list applies
Blink, Earth-295 / Clarice Ferguson
Omnipotence

As before, the council sets will not be allowed. All UDE set will be legal for this tournament.

Date:
Saturday, October 5th, 2013
Registration starts at 11AM, and the Tournament will begin promptly at 12PM. Pre-Registration is encouraged and will make the process easier and faster. For Pre-Reg, PM me starting in June.

7385 Baltimore Annapolis Blvd
Glen Burnie, MD 21061
(410) 863-7418
www.gamesandstuffonline.com
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
vincentjannin
Imperiex
vincentjannin

MessageSujet: Re: Formats des tournois US cette année   Formats des tournois US cette année Icon_minitimeLun 22 Juil - 16:23

Amis lyonnais, ce serait sympa de monter des decks dans ces deux formats pour nos parties du vendredi soir ?
vincentjannin
Imperiex
vincentjannin

MessageSujet: Re: Formats des tournois US cette année   Formats des tournois US cette année Icon_minitimeLun 29 Juil - 10:19

Prochain rendez-vous mercredi soir (31 juillet) à 20h.
A+
Beastboy
Hulk

MessageSujet: Re: Formats des tournois US cette année   Formats des tournois US cette année Icon_minitimeLun 29 Juil - 16:06

Ban list assez intelligentes je trouve!
vincentjannin
Imperiex
vincentjannin

MessageSujet: Re: Formats des tournois US cette année   Formats des tournois US cette année Icon_minitimeJeu 29 Aoû - 9:53

les decklists du tournois BYOTT de la Gencon sont là : http://w11.zetaboards.com/vssystem/topic/9099142/1/
vincentjannin
Imperiex
vincentjannin

MessageSujet: Re: Formats des tournois US cette année   Formats des tournois US cette année Icon_minitimeJeu 29 Aoû - 9:54

le top 4 :

1. Chad B. (Brotherhood/JLA)
2. Daniel Henderson (Brotherhood/LoA)
3. Wes Overhults aka me (Brotherhood/JLA)
4. Eric Tessler (SHIELD/Sentinels)

TK
Poison Ivy

MessageSujet: Re: Formats des tournois US cette année   Formats des tournois US cette année Icon_minitimeJeu 19 Sep - 15:37

I'm really surprise to see brotherhood/jla based on Lost Island in a byott tournament. Everything I know a bout the format says that they shouldn't be there...
Beastboy
Hulk

MessageSujet: Re: Formats des tournois US cette année   Formats des tournois US cette année Icon_minitimeJeu 19 Sep - 18:19

TK a écrit:
I'm really surprise to see brotherhood/jla based on Lost Island in a byott tournament. Everything I know a bout the format says that they shouldn't be there...
What do you mean bro?
TK
Poison Ivy

MessageSujet: Re: Formats des tournois US cette année   Formats des tournois US cette année Icon_minitimeSam 21 Sep - 18:48

Well, I've played BYOTT quite some and my vision of the format kind of exclude the possibility that Brotherhood/JLA can hit the top 4.

Even if you ban Next Brotherhood (not so smart, imho, this super aggro deck is one of the few thing combos deck aren't the only possible choice in this format) there is a good number of reasons you should choose other decks:

- Every deck that can, plays resource hate cards.
- Tower of Babel is everywhere. Really everywhere. It's a super reasonable strategy just playing Legue/Secret society and replay Tower/Shadow of the past with Black Manta. The standard league deck has Ras #4 and #5 that single handly destroy lost island deck.
- It's really easy to set up vicious defensive strategy in this format. Morlock can do it, spiderfriends, can, Cosmic Radiation abuse is always a threat. Straightforward Lost Island Decks have no chance against that kind of strategy.
- Underworld is a pretty good, and widely used, team. A single mephisto #5 can have you beg for mercy.
- There are better combination for Lost Island abuse in the format.
- THE combo deck of the format destroys you (To be honest, it destroys almost everything and it should be banned).
Beastboy
Hulk

MessageSujet: Re: Formats des tournois US cette année   Formats des tournois US cette année Icon_minitimeLun 23 Sep - 2:20

Which combo deck?

I also dont understand why Lost Island won...

However, if you ban Spiderman ultimates, I dont think any spiderfriends deck can be defensive enough to stop Lost city

However, a simple Checkmate/LoA or Secret/LoA can beat him easily (Babel + Shadows of Past)
vincentjannin
Imperiex
vincentjannin

MessageSujet: Re: Formats des tournois US cette année   Formats des tournois US cette année Icon_minitimeLun 23 Sep - 17:32

What is really surprising, is that only 3 players (24 participants) choose LoA. The ratio in Italy is sureky different. In France we avoid to use LoA b/c it breaks the flavor of the format.
Beastboy
Hulk

MessageSujet: Re: Formats des tournois US cette année   Formats des tournois US cette année Icon_minitimeLun 23 Sep - 20:37

Not for players in Paris! Actually we overplaytested LoA with samuel (Stephane and Nico didnt like to play LoA at all so they never considered it)

. We tried a lot of different version (EVEN Spiderman LOA lol), and you know me vincent, I would have loved to play Checkmate LoA, and we realized 2 thing

1) ANY aggro team could be mixed with Marvel knight (which is quite aggro, and there are tutors and boosts), and could just play 1 dagger + 1 midnight sons and be protected from Babel (teaming MMK with LoA). So LoA was a bad matchup for all MMK stuff

2) some deck doesnt fear LoA especially non aggro deck (combo decks, defensive deck, control deck) AND those deck would have been able to deal with aggro decks without using Babel (which was necessary because TNB / Avengers would have been too stong),

So we just conclude LoA wasnt a good choice, as far as you can control Aggro deck like Lost city or TnB deck...

But indeed Vincent, you right! I also dont understand WHY just 3 people playing a LoA stuff considering spiderman would have been banned...

But im quite interested into TK THE COMBO deck...
TK
Poison Ivy

MessageSujet: Re: Formats des tournois US cette année   Formats des tournois US cette année Icon_minitimeMar 24 Sep - 15:37

@Vincent. Even in a mature environment, LoA will always be only part of the metagame. I never saw any good reason to ban the team. Besides... BYOTT is more or less the only format you can use League, so I'm ok with it. Also, LoA/XXX decks keeps Avengers/New Brotherhood in check while being diverse and interesting (There is no obvious option for the second team, so you'll see a lot of different kind of decks), also, as BB mentioned you can trick them of they build the deck in a boring Tower/Shadow replay mode.

@BB:

1 - Non-Next/New Brotherhood decks usually cannot win before the 4th turn. On the wrong initiative they often cannot make it done before the 5th turn. That is not really good in a format where everyone is prepared to face turn 3/4 shitstorm from Avengers/TNNB.
Not saying it's impossible build a different competitive aggro deck. Just that require a good amount of work (We have a couple, by the way).

The midnight son intuition is good, but we found out is probably better to wide up the range a little bit. There are other teams that can do the same (shield and skrull for instance, or any team that has a single double team character with league of assassin)

2 - You are not taking into account that a LoA deck will not just play Tower of Babel, the deck will have 56 others cards (This apply to defensive and control decks)

As now, I've found that the only problem of this format is the spread of combo decks. Especially due to Cosmic Radiation. It's really easy to gain 20/30 life points for turn, or to play 2-3 drop 7 on turn 4 (Even 3 sometimes) and those are just the more obvious combination.

The combo deck I was talking about is an Exile deck. Don't worry about it, for every tournament in BYOTT we will have I'll pretend to have a Cosmic Radiation ban and an errata on Sage or on Mariko (Of course they are the problem).
vincentjannin
Imperiex
vincentjannin

MessageSujet: Re: Formats des tournois US cette année   Formats des tournois US cette année Icon_minitimeVen 11 Oct - 12:43

Voici les différents decks du tournoi dual legends :

Batman/Superman
Lex/Punisher
Doom/Thing
Magneto/Quicksilver
Gambit/Cyclops
Fantastic/Galactus
Iron Man/Sub-Mariner
Doom/Batman
Ghost Rider/Kang
Wolverine/Jean Grey x2
Blink/Cable

voici la decklist Blink-Cable

4x Blink - Earth-295
3x Timebreakers - Army
1x Timebroker - Keeper of the Panoptichron
1x Longshot - Earth Mojoverse
1x Mr. Sinister - Robert Windsor
1x Spider-Man - Earth-15
1x Aunt May - Golden Oldie

4x Cable - Soldier X
4x Proteus - Earth-58163
4x Sage - Earth-616
1x Caliban - Pestilence

4x Mariko Yashida <> Sunfire - Earth-2109

1x Blink - Earth295*Dimension Jumper

PT
4x A Finer World
3x Enemy of My Enemy
4x BodySlide
4x Techno-Organic Virus
4x Warp Shards
3x Blink!
4x Beak Saves The Day

Loc
3x Panoptichron
1x The Retaliator
vincentjannin
Imperiex
vincentjannin

MessageSujet: Re: Formats des tournois US cette année   Formats des tournois US cette année Icon_minitimeVen 29 Nov - 11:21

En 2013 les formats US étaient BYOTT et Dual Legends.
Le premier format de 2014 annoncé est DC Vs. Marvel : un format inventé par notre communauté lors d'un tournoi parisien !!!!!!

Format: DC vs. Marvel
Prior to deck construction, players must choose if they’re going to represent DC or Marvel. All cards in a player’s deck must be from the DC side (1,749 cards); or all cards in a player’s deck must be from the Marvel side (1,776 cards). The legal sets for each side are as follows:

DC Comics:

DOR (DC Origins)
DSM (Superman, Man of Steel)
DGL (Green Lantern Corps)
DBM (Batman TCG Starter)
DJL (Justice League of America)
DCR (Infinite Crisis)
DLS (Legion of Super-Heroes)
EHB (The Hellboy Essential Collection)
DWF (World’s Finest)
DCL (DC Legends)
DCX (DC Exclusives)

Marvel Comics:

MOR (Marvel Origins)
MSM (Web of Spider-Man)
MMK (Marvel Knights)
MAV (The Avengers)
MFF (Fantastic Four TCG Starter)
MXM (The X-Men)
MXS (The X-Men TCG Starter)
MHG (Heralds of Galactus)
MTU (Marvel Team-Up)
MVL (Marvel Legends)
MEX (Marvel Exclusives)
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Formats des tournois US cette année   Formats des tournois US cette année Icon_minitime

Formats des tournois US cette année
Page 1 sur 1