VS-FRANCE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
VS-FRANCE

GALACTUS is Coming

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -23%
EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G6 – Alimentation PC 100% ...
Voir le deal
77.91 €

Tournament in Italy :-P

4 participants
AuteurMessage
TK
Poison Ivy

Tournament in Italy :-P Empty
MessageSujet: Tournament in Italy :-P   Tournament in Italy :-P Icon_minitimeDim 20 Mai - 11:24

Hi, I translate the announcment of a tournament we are going to host in north italy.

Data: 28/29 July 2012

- How can I get there? The nearest airport is in Orio al Serio. Lot of low-cost flight land there. Pubblic transport in Italy is not that great, but we never had any problem with people coming: We always pick up everyone directly in the airport and give him a lift to the hotel. So don't worry about that. :-P

Hotel: You have 2 different choice here.

- You can find an hotel in the small "city" where the tournament is hosted (Trezzo sull'Adda), this one is not too costly: www.longobardohotel.com/

- You can stay in Treviglio. It's a small city in the same area. When we have this kind of tournament we usually have dinner togher, and find a good place for a beer after that, and Treviglio is a good place for these kind of thing. No problem for a lift, obviously:
http://www.paesionline.it/dettaglio_inform...l_treviglio.asp

- Any hotel in this 2 village are good. :-P

Format: Pure Golden Age and Silver.

- Saturday we are planning to play Silver Age (Without MEV)
- Sunday it's Golden Age.
- We are thinking about some additiona side event, probably a draft. We'll announce that as soon as the find the boxes. :-P

PS: We discussed the format with Vincent when we were in France... the first idea was to have a Silver tournament on sunday (The Main Event), but we talk with the people of our community: Lot of player restart playing in the last years, and have almost no MUN, MVL and DCL... in golden they can use their old cards, and that format seems to be the more appealing to them.

Bye. :-P
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Beastboy
Hulk

MessageSujet: Re: Tournament in Italy :-P   Tournament in Italy :-P Icon_minitimeDim 20 Mai - 15:56

Im really really really interested formats are GREAT, and I really hope some extra drafts!, however so far im not sure to come considering the date, I might go somewhere else in vacation this weekend, I ll do my best to come if I can!

I m gonna check the plane tickets right now if i come!
Beastboy
Hulk

MessageSujet: Re: Tournament in Italy :-P   Tournament in Italy :-P Icon_minitimeDim 20 Mai - 16:24

Avis aux parisiens

- Vol ryanair Paris-Beauvais 60euros environ A/R , depart de Beauvais vers 8h30 (prevoir de partir de paris a 6h30, donc debut des rdv a 6h)

- Transfert Paris/creteil > Beauvais+ parking aller retour: un bon demi plein (30-40E) + 30 euros parking max: 60/70 a se partager selon le nombre de personne dans la voiture

- Hotel: environ 45 E la chambre seul, 70 la chambre 2 lits

Cout maximal= 60+35+45= 140 GRAND MAX
+ prévoir
* inscription tournois
* frais sur place
* Transferts Aeroport/hotel etc...
DIdaho
Hulk
DIdaho

Team préférée : Arkham Inmates

MessageSujet: Re: Tournament in Italy :-P   Tournament in Italy :-P Icon_minitimeDim 20 Mai - 18:19

I'm so sorry !
I'll be on vacation with my all family at this time, I will not fly to Milano.

with all my regrets.
TK
Poison Ivy

MessageSujet: Re: Tournament in Italy :-P   Tournament in Italy :-P Icon_minitimeDim 20 Mai - 21:21

Don't worry boys.

I post this on every VS-forum I know, but if none can in that period (It's holiday time, we know XD) we will meet in one of the next event in europe. :-P

Bye!
vincentjannin
Imperiex
vincentjannin

Team préférée : Avengers, Doom, X-Men, MK, TT, Exiles

MessageSujet: Re: Tournament in Italy :-P   Tournament in Italy :-P Icon_minitimeMar 22 Mai - 10:03

Hi -TK-,
Great news from Italy, I have to check with my wife about our vacation plans but if I can, I will come (with friends from Lyon?).
I'll keep you posted.
Regards,
vincent
vincentjannin
Imperiex
vincentjannin

MessageSujet: Re: Tournament in Italy :-P   Tournament in Italy :-P Icon_minitimeSam 26 Mai - 15:18

-TK-
I will come to Italy next July if at least one of my partner from Lyon is willing to come!
I'll keep you posted
Vincent
vincentjannin
Imperiex
vincentjannin

MessageSujet: Re: Tournament in Italy :-P   Tournament in Italy :-P Icon_minitimeJeu 31 Mai - 11:07

So far, Philippe is ready to come with me.
vincentjannin
Imperiex
vincentjannin

MessageSujet: Re: Tournament in Italy :-P   Tournament in Italy :-P Icon_minitimeSam 23 Juin - 15:04

Finally we won't be able to come to Italy next July. We have to stay with our families for the summer holiday. Sorry !
TK
Poison Ivy

MessageSujet: Re: Tournament in Italy :-P   Tournament in Italy :-P Icon_minitimeJeu 28 Juin - 18:15

No problem, guys. :-P

We are going to be more or less 20 player on our own. We'll meet on the next tournament.

Bye!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Tournament in Italy :-P   Tournament in Italy :-P Icon_minitime

Tournament in Italy :-P
Page 1 sur 1